Posten sporing makes it easy to follow up on packages which are on their way to you by post.
When you register with your mobile number and e-mail, we automatically find packages which are on their way to you. To achieve this, we rely on the sender that they have registered your mobile number or e-mail. We are checking all the time if there are packages on their way to you and alert you with a push message when a new package turns up . We also alert you when you can pick it up at the Post Office or optionally when it will be delivered to your home. Now you can get notification when you are near your Post Office using geofencing. This is a GPS service that sends an alert when you are within a radius of 100 meters from your receiving Post Office. Now you can also notify us of your change of address or order safekeeping of your mail.
Norway Post and Bring do not sell contact information from your PostenID.
We use analytics to optimize and improve the application (http://www.posten.no/produkter-og-tjenester/google-analytics).
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. This service can be turned on or off in the settings of the application.
The application is updated based on feedback from users. We want to continue with this and have therefore implemented a permanent feedback feature in the application. Do you have suggestions for improvements or find errors in the application, we very much like to hear from you.
In the application, you can:
- Track packages
- Send packages
- Get notifications of new packages and when they can be collected or will be delivered to your home
- Get alerts when you are near your Post Office
- Get pick up code on your mobile
- Find the nearest Post Office, see opening hours and get directions on map
- Order home delivery of packages on its way to you
- Give us your feedback
- Sharing packages with others
- Notify us of your new address
- Order safekeeping of your mail
- Find your pick up office
- For our iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus users we are now providing you shortcuts to the most used actions with a single press of app icon right from the Home screen, using 3D Touch